How Long does a tour take?
An individual scan takes about 30 seconds. This includes:
- Camera scanning and rotating (20 seconds)
- Transferring data from camera to the iPad (5 seconds)
- Aligning to previous scans on the iPad (5 seconds)
- Moving the camera to the next spot (can be done at the same time as transfer and alignment)
Multiply this by the total number of scans. Most residential homes (2000 ft2 or 185 m2) can be done in 50 to 75 scans.
Altogether, this means it takes about 25 min to 38 minutes to scan a typical residential home (2000 ft2 or 185 m2).
We can also supply you with high quality photographs a the same time.
Virtual Tour (1 Bed)
- Product Code: Virtual Tour (1 Bed)
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Virtual Tour (1 Bed)